PAPER TRAY CREATIVITY SUPER IDEA- USEFUL FOR ALL SCHOOL AND TEACHER.



Paper tray creativity. 




















You always have a smile on your face.

I want to talk to you today
Every day a man kills his wife at home
       I want to talk to you today

To get married, take a look at the whole village
My brother left my brother for all the smoke
The rust started to get married to the brother
           I want to talk to you today

In the code of mating, it became a code of gambling
Marandi became my brother like a lion;
Poonam was married after the marriage of Amasya's night
          I want to talk to you today

Married all of them say you do not eat a wedding
My brother planted his wedding by marrying him
God, Demon, or Man spouse
           I want to talk to you today

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top