PLASTIC SPOON ART PICTURE GALLERY- USEFUL FOR ALL SCHOOL AND TEACHER


PLASTIC SPOON ART PICTURE GALLERY. 

Thanks - jdschool.in















Features of  Pieces
                         (Child song)
All the birds in the forest gathered to talk about their talk
The beautiful tree of Vadtala, even though this night goes to the river

I used to call the crab as clean as I black
Cuckleben said, "I have a good voice in all the birds

I do not want to eat nuts
I have a rosary with a colorful peep

Hollow that I am sitting on the Lord's eternal name
Sealing of my leaves like tail or tail

Pigeon says I'm the giant and the only ambassador of peace
We are the dark ghosts we call owls

Chalak says I only drink four months of rain water
Chakori says that my love with Chandra is known to the world

I say, I'm home to most of the birds
"I'm sorry," I said

Popatbhai says that I like to eat leah chilli salty
I said to the cock, I still do not know how to fly

I continue by filling a clandestine locker called Cabaret
Woodpecker says do my wood-to-wood stick

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top