SAVE ENERGY PICTURES SUPER IDEA- USEFUL FOR ALL SCHOOL AND TEACHER.


Save energy pictures
















I lost my love (laughter formation)
            (This is my laugh formation. There is a composition on the spoken language spoken in some of Mehsana's villages for the laughing heart.

I have lost your life
Mento punch vagha wheat in my past
I went to see my brother in wheat,
         I have lost your life

Do not worry, I'm not sure how much you are doing
Our eyes were closed
Nomination for the rest of the world
I see my dirty jerks, my eyes
If you come to Aura, I will talk to you in the Cone
          I have lost your life

I would love to do it
If you do not, you can not do it
It is very important that you do not have to
My Father has reminded me of the rest of my life
How do I love you?
         I have lost your life

Your Loved My Loved Me Locked
And the other hand, the second hand is yellow yellow
Your lover is the last nail of my father's nail
I love you
Love is not my life, I am the world or the mother
         I have lost your life

Subscribe for our Newsletter

RE-IMAGINING THE WAY
Back to top